This is one of those posts that has nothing to do with photography, just my silly and snarky sides colliding.
1. Turn the hot water on when you walk into the bathroom unless you want instant frostbite when you go to wash your hands. (Southern pipes aren’t insulated or buried deep.)
2. Do not judge those in public wearing fleece pajamas. When your power goes out you won’t be willing to take off your PJs to change either.
3. It doesn’t matter if it is camo. Hunting gear is warm, wear it everywhere.
4. You can never have too many quilts on the bed.
5. It is never too cold to run to the mailbox barefoot.
6. There is also no shame in screaming like a kindergartener as you run to the mailbox barefoot.
7. You can never have too many fuzzy socks.
8. Buy ChapStick and hand lotion…in bulk.
9. Putting cold feet against one’s spouse in bed is cause for justifiable homicide.
10. Never, and I mean never, no matter how much anyone bets you, lick a flagpole.